If you see slow downs after applying a new android update on your nexus device, you need to clear/wipe its cache just to get it back to a normal and acceptable performance. The process is quite simple and described below. It won't always fix your problems, slow downs, etc but it's worth it a try.
- Shut down your phone/tablet
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time
- Using the Volume button, select Recovery Mode (by pressing the Power button)
- You'll see the android logo with an exclamation mark
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time
- Using the Volume button, select "wipe cache partition"
- Wait a few seconds and "reboot system now"
Hopefully it'll help your phone/tablet to get back to normal.androidhowto
comments powered by Disqus